Calvin Christian High School
Calvin Christian High School Boosters GO SQUIRES!
CONCESSIONS AT CALVIN CHRISTIAN
Concessions at Calvin Christian wouldn’t be successful without the involvement of each and every parent of an athlete at Calvin Christian. Concessions raises about $10,000 each year which goes towards uniforms, facilities upgrades, and assistant coaches for every sport.
Calvin operates concessions at four locations throughout the year-
- High School Gym- volleyball, basketball
- Baseball/Softball- behind the school
- Morren Memorial Field- soccer (fall and spring)
- Davies Field- football and track
Because the funds we raise benefit all athletes, we ask that all parents commit to working 2 slots per athlete for each sport they play each year. Sometimes those slots are worked during that sport’s season at their own concession stand (i.e. volleyball, soccer, basketball) and sometimes we ask that parents work during the following season, or at a different sport, such as softball working during football season the following fall, or Bowling working at Basketball.
Once rosters are set for the season, a Signup Genius email is sent out with the available slots. If you receive an email, your child has played a sport that is being asked to work that season.
Below is a list of which season each sport is asked to work concessions:
- Boy’s Tennis- Football*
- Girls’ Golf- Football*
- Cross Country- Basketball
- Swim- Girls and Boys- Basketball
- Football- Basketball
- Volleyball- Volleyball
- Basketball- Basketball
- Wrestling- Basketball
- Bowling- Basketball
- Baseball- Baseball
- Softball- Football the following fall
- Girls Tennis- Football the following fall
- Boys’ golf- Football the following fall
- Track- Their own JV meet and Football the following fall
*These slots may be carried over into the basketball season if not filled during football.
Thank you and GO SQUIRES!! Questions? Find a Booster!